Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
We are sourcing for an incredible Housing Association based in Greater London - This Contact Centre Manager role requires the individual to lead a small team and occasionally the full operational delivery.
You’ll have proven leadership skills with the ability to drive performance through others. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a fresh, dynamic position and an opportunity to add value. We are seeking an individual who has an exceptional balance between Operations and Strategy as this role will encompass both elements
- Day to day management of the Operational Team
- Ensure that SLA’s are consistently being obtained or exceeded
- Building relationships internally across multi-site operations.
- Influencing peers and managing pro-active change initiatives
- Support is provided via the Forecasting and Planning team, and financial team, in the preparation of forecasts and the periodic reporting of actual performance against forecast.
- Responsible for relevant contact centre projects budget adherence (and wherever possible, improvement) for the running of the operational contact centre teams.
- Ownership of various projects to enhance Customer Experience.
- Contribute to cross functional leadership activities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience of operational management in housing association is essential
- Experience of working closely with key stakeholders and senior management in this friendly hard working environment.
- Extensive knowledge of contact centre processes and systems, and their impact on the customer experience.
- Previous experience of leading and motivating teams to achieve results