About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an excellent and highly driven Operations Manager to join a well-established but growth focused financial services business based in Essex. My client are recruiting for an Operations Manager and looking to pay between £38,000- £45,000 + a performance bonus of 10% + other excellent benefits.
The role is based in their head office in Essex so ideally you will need to be within commuting distance to this location.
About the Role
The company itself is known for being very well-recognised, established and trusted company within the Financial services world. You will lead the whole operational side of the business and to also grow the team.
• Performance manage the team, to include conducting appraisals, absence management, development and disciplinary procedures when required
• Build and maintain close working relationships across the business to ensure the business is operating in the most efficient way
• Be an active part of in developing the new sales team, creating a team culture of reaching for success
• Being able to negotiate with stakeholders effectively using a commercial approach
• Prior experience of managing large complex organisations in a Contact Centre environment
• A clear track record of high achievement in leading teams of 80+ FTE
• Proven ability in identifying and managing and deliver efficiency and effectiveness programmes throughout the business
• A proven ability to collaborate, negotiate and generate the engagement of others
• Executive and robust presence
• Customer focused and execution orientated
• Energetic leader who cultivates partnerships
Required Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this role you must have experience within a Financial Services organisation and preferably a mortgages environment.
• Proven experience of leading a successful operation in a contact centre environment
• Proven experience of reaching and where possible exceeding targets
• Ability to work using initiate and thrive to always make improvements to reach targets
• Exceptional customer service
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you feel you possess the above skill-set please get in contact with Joe Wrenn who is sourcing for this role.