Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
e are seeking experienced Team Managers who will drive performance and provide on-going development within a service environment. You will have responsibility for the day to day running and achievement of targets across your team (via team leaders c30FTC) under the guidance of the Business Performance Manager. This will include effective resource management planning to cover departmental activity and to meet targets. To ensure best practice, day-to-day process and people management
- Support the Business Performance Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement.
- Deliver timely and effective lines of communication though regular team meetings, visual displays of targets and documented meetings.
- To participate in Manager Team meetings to prompt change or improvements needed to develop areas of business or growth of the department.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Challenge process and procedure to improve service delivery.
- Use Company methodology, team input and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved.
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing Team Leaders within a contact centre environment would be advantageous. (circa 30FTE)
- Inbound and outbound performance management experience, ideally within a regulated environment
- Forward thinking individual with commercial awareness
- Hands on/Passionate people manager
- Change/project management would be advantageous