About the Role
We are searching for a highly experienced, capable and credible Vendor Manager (Contact Centre) for one of our multi-site High end Brand customer experience clients.
With a demonstrable background in leading successful CEX Contact Centre Outsourcing or Vendor Relationship Management.
Working with the Senior Operations team the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of the Contact Centre through service enhancements and successful day-to-day delivery.
- Project manage ensuring BPO & contact centre requirements are fully understood and translated into measurable and effective briefs.
- Establish good working relationship with BPO to ensure SLA satisfaction and to fully maximise the quality of service and operational efficiency.
- To understand the key drivers for the business and use this information to drive behaviour and improvement planning.
- Liaise closely with internal departments, to ensure that all client requirements are fully understood and met.
- Provide accurate and timely volume forecasts based on both client information and historic data, reviewing regularly with Operational Managers.
- To provide direction and measurable objectives to Operational staff to ensure best practise methodology.
Key Skills / Experience required:
- A proactive approach to outsourced Vendor management, with excellent project management skills.
- Good people management skills and the ability to motivate others towards the achievement of communicated business and personal objectives.
- Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills is essential
- Well-organised, flexible and able to work under pressure
- A strong team player
This is a fantastic post for a budding, passionate and experienced Account Manager to join a business undergoing rapid and exciting change.
Contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794