Please use the search to find another job.
Business Development Manager (BPO/Outsourcing)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager, selling large scale contact centre solutions. This role is currently paying £45,000 -£50,000 + 5k bonus (OTE £50k Year one).
The role of the Business Development Manager is to work alongside other members of the Sales team, as well as internal stakeholders such as Operations, Project Management, Finance, Human Resources, and Legal counsel to achieve goals in connection with the delivery of key contract opportunities and successfully manage relationships with key stake players across all vertical markets.
Location London/ Home based (with ability to travel to and/or work from other sites/locations as required)
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Business Development Manager will develop external strategic relationships, drive pre-sales solutions, drive new organic leads and participate fully in the project management of converted deals to the point of operational launch.
- Drive new acquisition pipeline of sales leads in line with the company strategy and revenue targets set.
- Negotiate and manage the end to end tender process in partnership with the UK Head of Operations ensuring correct operational and financial due diligence has been exhausted.
- Provide high standards of project management in the preparation of all RFP material and make sure that cost of acquisition remains within budget.
- Provide Strategic Thought Leadership in building the new business pipeline
- Develop and maintain strong and productive working relationships with internal teams.
- Identify opportunities to partner with external companies. Be ‘frontline’ representative and qualify potential prospects from third party organizations; direct potential partners to appropriate decision makers based on alignment with goals.
- Maintain tracking reporting of Business Development against quarterly KPIs.
- Provide reports and research on specific companies and market sectors, using internal and external resources.
Skills & experience required –
- Highly developed B2B program management experience;
- Demonstrated success in driving social selling campaigns and amplifying marketing messages through social channels;
- Understanding and experience of legal terminology, contract negotiation and pricing;
- Contact Centre solution selling is essential
- Outsourcing/BPO experience
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.