Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Support Coordinator / Administrator
About the Role
Have you had experience in supporting a busy Sales team by undertaking administration activities to ensure excellent customer service to Clients?
Have you had experience of managing client relationships in order to support the sales team to encourage new and repeated business opportunities.
What the job entails:
- Support the Sales Relationship Managers with all actions that follow on from calls, meetings and audits.
- Competently populate all questionnaires, complete audits and data security documents, and support the Sales team with client tenders and audits.
- Create and update databases containing all required certification and documentary support requested by Clients.
- Provide support to the Sales team in preparing tenders.
- Liaise with the Sales team to ensure all documentation required by Clients, for whatever reason, is delivered on time and to Client/business requirements.
- Collation of monthly reporting in the agreed format and timeframes.
- In conjunction with the Sales team help review processes and systems within the team to drive process improvements, increase efficiency and share best practice
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- IT skills; proficient in MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong background in supporting teams to deliver projects, tenders and sales administration
- Confident, well presented and personable, self-starter with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment, especailly within FCA guidelines would be a huge benefit