Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Coach
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Coach to join a very well established but growing and forward thinking business in Leeds. The salary for this role is paying between £25,000 -£29,000 + excellent benefits. (FLEXIBLE working hours)
Experience of Training and coaching Team Leaders is an essential pre-requisite as this is what you will be doing. As the ideal candidate you will have experience driving Team Managers within a contact centre, helping them get the best out of their advisors - monitoring their development and ability through quality feedback and 1:1’s.
- To Coach the Team managers on how best to, support and develop their teams.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new softwares and
- Ongoing support and development for the Contact Centre Team managers on a 1-2-1 basis as well as group coaching sessions.
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within the Teams and assist with & facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your Team Managers to drive the Advisors to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search on 01905 330 794.