Please use the search to find another job.
Collections Team Leader
About the Role
Reporting into the Collections Manager for this exciting, growing organisation, the successful candidate into this post will possess a background in successful leadership of a Collections Team, to deliver to targets, maintain compliance and drive efficiencies within a large, complex organisation.
In order to be consider you much have led teams within a Contact Centre operation and preferably will have a background in collections.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Coaching and motivating Collections advisors in order to provide a first-class service to their customers.
- Taking ownership for team performance and driving through actions in order to maintain, streamline, and improve the service they deliver to their customers.
- Managing the workforce; rota, shift pattern, resource levels, effectiveness etc.
- Being the escalation point and liaison for other departments in order to resolve customer queries in relation to billing and collections.
- Create a high performing and engaged culture, ensuring that the team members consistently display the right attitudes, behaviours and capabilities.
- Recognising opportunities to go ‘above and beyond’ for both their customers and teams.
- Promote an innovative and continuous improvement culture across the collections contact centre operation.
This is a tremendous post for a motivated, inspirational leader to join a progressive organisation.