Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to manage a small specialist Customer Service Team Leader based in Central London. The salary for this role is paying £24,500 + excellent benefits.
you’ll play an essential role, leading from the front in our mission to deliver a world class customer service experience to customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service agents.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your team to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop team in exceptional complex and confrontational customer escalations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of heading up a team is an essential pre-requisite as this is what you will be doing.
- Lots of Energy with a positive outlook on life
- Vibrant, possitive & can-do attitude
- As the ideal candidate you will have experience delivering on KPI’s and SLA’s daily and leading your team’s development through quality feedback and 1:1’s
Please contact Kelly Bristow on 01905 330 783