Head of Omni Channel Contact Centre
About the Role
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working with a business through extensive change both culturally and operationally. This role will be to lead, motivate and develop a customer orientated contact centre throughout and beyond the implementation of a new technology system to introduce the omni channel, non-voice communication with the customers.
This opportunity would suit someone who has is a professional, proactive individual with proven results of working with a business through extensive change to enhance the business operations.
You will have experience of introducing the Omni Channel into a business, working with the team to introducing the non-voice customer channels. this will include the management of a team alongside the operational change of the business.
- Inspire, motivate and develop a team in a customer focused contact centre environment
- Working with a multi-product/brand Omni servicing across, webchat/messaging, social media delivering exceptional service to customers
- Possessing exceptional knowledge of the Omni communication and managing the impact of these channels upon the customer experience and proactively continuing to enhance the business operations in this area
- Utilising experience of being a transformational leader, motivate and inspire the teams to meet operational requirements maintaining a focus upon service and cost
- Ensuring all MI and relevant data is accurate and up to date to enable an effective overview of the departments performance
- Taking full responsibility for the budgets
- Building relationships across the business driving the performance to deliver exceptional service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of successfully working with a customer orientated contact centre business through extensive change
- Exceptional experience and knowledge of working with the non-voice omni customer channels in a call centre environment
- It is essential for this position that you have significant experience of strategically leading in an Omni Channel department
- Exceptional communication skills, with experience of working with and influencing senior stakeholders
- A strong understanding of KPI’s obtained through experience of managing a call centre operation
- A passion for achieving excellence through a team and always striving to succeed
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.