Forecasting and Planning Manager
About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Workforce Planning Manager to join a progressive, rapidly changing utilities organisation in Surrey. The organisation are embarking on a major and complete Contact Centre re-design (technology, process and environment) and as such it’s an amazingly exciting time to join.
Reporting into the Operations Manager, the Planning Manager is accountable for delivering real-time (intra-day) management with the purpose of optimizing resources to achieve business objectives.
Leading the Planning team the successful candidate will have a Contact Centre Planning background and will be used to working with WFM systems to support a multi-department/site contact centre environment.
- Planning staffing requirements and translating to the creation of optimal schedules and real-time management.
- Perform continual analysis of current performance and conduct real-time re-forecasting to make necessary adjustments in staffing plans – model and coordinate with the operation to ensure business objectives and customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Accurately produce call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Operational management and support of the telephony platform and its users.
- Incident management operational communications ownership, internal and customer.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business at all levels to ensure the service operates successfully for their customers.
- Taking ownership for team performance and driving through actions in order to maintain, streamline, and improve service.
We are only able to consider people who have an extensive background in leading teams in Contact Centre operations. express interest