Resource Planning & BI Team Leader
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Resource Planning + Business Insight Team Leader for a contact centre based in Halifax This role is paying upto £35k per annum + Package.
Are you an experienced Resource Planing specialist, with experience producing recomendations VIA BI Tools & you are looking to join a highly regarded, leading UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The ideal candidate will have experience with BI Tools, workflow/workforce management software and monitoring of call volumes off-call activity and service levels.
About the role:
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain resource planning - forecasting plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data - creating BI for higher level stakeholders for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management. (Inbound/ outbound)
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in resource planning & BI reports (WFM & BI Tools)
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- Relevant experience building demand forecast models, intradayreal time planning in a call centre Resource Planning Management position
- Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel, SQL and WMS.