Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Performance Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a highly experienced analytical Process Improvement Manager to support with the continuous improvement all contact centre areas. The successful candidate will be fully accountable for identifying trends, drive and champion change to improve performance and managing the full life cycle of projects that will create an improved customer experience, deliver cost savings, efficiencies and continuous improvements for all business areas.
As the lead you will collate and interrogate MI and use findings to recommend and implement solutions, whilst ensuring quality tools and measure are implemented effectively
About the Role:
- Manage process / continuous improvement projects from initial conception through to roll out and completion
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to analyse operational performance, identify trends and implement improvements.
- Manages the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
- Liaising and working closely with key business stakeholders to ensure all parties agree and understand the strategic vision of projects and the outcomes
- Providing knowledge and process guidelines, supporting the operational management whilst driving the implementation of new processes
- Challenging current processes
This is a terrific role for a Contact Centre professional who has a keen eye for detail and who has a background in customer service and service improvement.