Please use the search to find another job.
Employee Engagement Manager
About the Role
Our client a rapidly changing, large organisation with a contact centre footprint right across the UK has the requirement for an Employee Engagement Manager to join their growing team.
The successful candidate into this post will have a background in Employee Engagement and Satisfaction and will be a highly visible team member used to driving defined engagement projects across the multi-site contact centre estate.
The successful individual will be an energetic collaborator who has the ability to lead project and programme delivers across multiple sites and will understand how vital an employee’s ‘in life’ experience is to the business, right from on boarding to progression and continuous improvement to the experience when moving on.
- Work to reduce attrition, increasing average tenure and improving the internal employee engagement score across the business.
- Ensure the voice of the employee is heard and that the employee journey is set on a continuous improvement cycle
- Set up and chair a number of key advisor forums aimed at understanding the needs of the workforce and then delivering on the outputsLead on defined engagement projects across the geographically diverse contact centre estate
- Work within the teams to champion and maintain a vibrant social event schedule to cater for all employees, cultures and interests.
- Develop engaging employee recognition schemes designed to motivate and energise the workforce
- Work with internal training resource to promote the internal development programme to build a pipeline of potential leaders in all areas of the Business
- Work closely with Recruitment & Training areas to ensure the end to end processes are best in class and work closely with HR to review exit interview data
- Work with the employees and management of each division to build effective and appropriate incentives aimed at driving performance for the business and the employee
This is a terrific post for a talented employee led individual who understands the importance of such a role in a growing organisation.