Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Team Leader
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Team Leader whom has proven experience of managing agents in a call centre environment to join a well established business at an exciting time. The role will be to manage a team in a sales capacity cold & warm lead environment to convert the leads into business maintaining professionalism throughout.
- Managing a team of agents in an inbound & outbound sales environment
- Monitoring the call quality of the team, ensuring exceptional focus upon quality and maximising all opportunity
- Hosting regular team meetings, leading, motivating and encouraging the team to focus on new business targets and keep on track to reach the overall business plan
- Always maintaining a ‘sales through service’ approach
- Training and guiding the team in objection handling
- Build relationships across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing a team in a sales environment
- Ability to use your initiative and always look out for opportunity to assist a team reach the targets
- High energy and enthusiasm to lead a team and enjoy motivating people
- Good Microsoft skills
- Excellent communication skills
please contact Matt on 01905 330 794 or Sam on 01905 330 792
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.