Please use the search to find another job.
Outsourced Account Director
About the Role
Our client, a large a complex Contact Centre BPO’s has the requirement for an experienced Account Director to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate into this post will have experience of leading complex client relationships from an operational standpoint – this is not a revenue generating role but more of a consultative Account Management post.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced Account / Service Delivery Manager who has an in-depth understanding of Contact Centre operations within a multi-client servicing environment.
- To be responsible for the hands on management of a set of crucial and complex accounts targeted with client satisfaction and transformation as opposed to growth.
- To proactively consult with the clients, assisting them in transformational changes to their operations and campaigns delivering increases in customer satisfaction while delivering cost reductions.
- Presenting written strategic proposals internally and externally at Senior levels as appropriate in order to secure mutually beneficial business.
- Provide expertise in interfacing with the client and the business and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
- To ensure that a value adding plan for each client is in place.
- Be able to evidence consistently high standard of communication with the client
- Ability to prepare and deliver regular reviews with both client and delivery departments
- Decision maker and point of escalation for the client
The role of the Account Director is key to the successful delivery of services and client satisfaction and is the first point of contact with clients. Owning not just the day-to-day execution of activities but the ongoing retention and development of the complex accounts.