Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous experience of working in a resource planning role within a busy call centre environment to join a rapidly expanding business in their planning department. The role will be working alongside the team to effectively plan the workforce through accurate forecasting and scheduling on the short, medium and long term.
This role is Excel based and will therefore require extensive knowledge and skill using this computer package
- Create contact centre forecasting and scheduling across a multi-channel call centre environment
- Monitor the real time activities and work with team to ensure the service levels are achieved
- Create long term capacity plans
- Support in all areas of planning and forecasting to ensure the contact centre performs efficiently
- Build relationships across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Expert skills using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent mathematics ability
- Excellent analysis skills, with the ability to highlight concerns and use problem solving skills to move the business forward
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment
- Excellent communication skills
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.