Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Maanger for this exciting, growing organisation, the successful candidate into this post will possess a background in successful leadership of a outbound Sales Team, to deliver to targets, maintain compliance and drive efficiencies within a viberant organisation.
In order to be consider you must have led teams within a Contact Centre operation and preferably will have a background ideally Telematics and or Fleet Sales.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Coaching and motivating a small team of 5 advisors in order to provide a first-class service to their customers.
- Taking ownership for team performance and driving through actions in order to maintain, streamline, and improve the service they deliver to their customers.
- Managing the workforce; rota, shift pattern, resource levels, effectiveness etc.
- Being the escalation point and liaison for other departments in order to resolve customer queries in relation to billing and collections.
- Create a high performing and engaged culture, ensuring that the team members consistently display the right attitudes, behaviours and capabilities.
- Recognising opportunities to go ‘above and beyond’ for both their customers and teams.
- Promote an innovative and continuous improvement culture across the collections contact centre operation.
This is a tremendous post for a motivated, inspirational leader to join a progressive organisation.
Please call Matt Affron on 01905 330 794.