Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Passionate about Customer Service?
Full Time Permanent Position
You will be given full training and offered a generous starting salary of £23K Basic + Excellent Benifits
We are looking for passionate customer service professional to join our client's contact centre based in Central London, ensuring customer advocacy and exceeding expectations.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting and fast paced environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting Business within the Complanits sector, who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
- Manage a high volume of enquiries via inbound calls, email, post and fax
- Provide a professional efficient service that demonstrates a passion for the company values and champion excellent customer care including listening and empathy skills
- As the first point of contact you will identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Deal with accredited business/consumer telephone and email enquiries regarding their cases
- Ensure accurate capture and logging of all the relevant data
- Meet individual/customer service team call, email and post handling quality requirements and targets.
- Responsible for a number of additional administrative duties including collection and scanning of post on to the system, email distribution and management of consumer call back service
- Provide an outstanding level of service within department KPI’s/targets for different tasks such as data integrity and call answering times and ownership of all contacts to help avoid Manager escalation.
To be considered for this role you will need to be the following -
- Highly self-motivated individual
- Can do attitude
- Experience of working in a high-paced environment & communicating clearly at all levels
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- Previous customer facing or Omni-channel Contact Centre customer service role experience for a minimum of 2 years.
- Great customer service skills