About the Role
Operations Manager role we are seeking an individual who has a background in leading operations for a major consumer brand.
We’re looking for an ambitious, people focused Contact Centre professional with a track record in leading customer engaging contact centre operations to the delight of the customers. You’ll be joining a dynamic team with a key focus on the people and process within the business.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a 'HANDS ON' leader who can inspire and motivate people, with a proven track record in Contact Centres.
- Inspirational hands on people leadership within a fast-paced, ever changing operation.
- Management of change, including impact assessment, identification of contract and commercial considerations, engagement of key stakeholders, delivery plan and implementation
- Act as Operational Readiness Lead on all new clients joining the business or growth initiatives
- Analyse and report on operational MI, identifying opportunities to leverage performance uplift, and formulating recommendations
- Management and development of the CEX Operation.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Proven track record of design & delivery of the CEX within a hands on people pocussed Contact Centre environment.
- Strong understanding of operational KPIs, developed through undertaking a senior contact centre management role with responsibility for centre deliverables
- Experience of managing contact centre change, from impact assessment through to post-delivery monitoring and review
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels with the gravitas to lead client interactions
- Change orientated with sound project management skills
This is a terrific post for a highly gifted individual - contact Matt Afffron 01905 330 794express interest