Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
am currently recruiting for an experienced Team Leader/ Conact Centre Coach to join a newly established and forward thinking business based in Cardiff. The salary for this role is paying £25k + Package.
About the Role
You will be leading a team of 15 FTE you’ll play an essential role, as a hands on coach leading from the front in our mission to deliver a world class customer service experience to customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service/ Retentions agents.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex and confrontational customer escalations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of heading up a team of roughly 15 FTE is an essential pre-requisite as this is what you will be doing.
- Lots of Energy with a positive outlook on life
- A Can-Do hands on approach is our desired attitude
- As the ideal candidate you will have experience delivering on KPI’s and SLA’s daily and leading your team’s development through quality feedback and 1:1’s.