Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an excellent and experienced Resource Planning Analyst for a fast paced business based within Cardiff. This role is paying upto £24-28k per annum + Package.
Are you an experienced Analyst looking to join a highly regarded business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce Analytics.
About the role:
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
- Create management reports in relation to key business areas
- Maintain RP plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Significant experience in resource planning ideally (eWFM) - Verint360
- Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
- Relevant experience in a call centre Resource Planning position
- Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel and WMS.