About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a busy, fast paced business based in Walsall. This role is paying up to £24k per annum + Package. This is a 12 month FTC however is likely to be extended or made permanent.
Are you an experienced Analyst looking to join a highly regarded, leading UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The ideal candidate will have experience in projects and subject matter expertise. You will support the Programme Manager and wider project team.
About the role:
• Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made - driving down to the reasons WHY?
• Ensuring competency of technical end users and playing a role in design of training ensuring capability is embedded within the business.
• Act as an authority in particular area
• Experience in helping to cultivate and develop retail thought leadership and culture change
• Create management story reports in relation to key business areas
• Manage the team plans for business functions
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
• Gathering data for higher level root cause analysis for you to design and deliver presentations for senior management, showing service activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker
• People Person
• Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel/ SQL
• Knowledge of digital and non-digital customer journey’s
• Knowledge of change techniques and tools e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Agile
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus