Contact Centre Director
About the Role
Our client, one of the UK’s leading Contact Centre BPO’s has the requirement for an exceptional and highly experienced Contact Centre Director.
For this post it is imperative you have a background in Contact Centre Outsourcing, we are not able to consider anyone who does not have a background in this sector.
This role leads an estate of high performing operations servicing a number of influential clients across the UK and abroad. The organisation are highly successful and enjoy above average margin plus above average client tenure and require an individual who has a background in multiple site leadership plus a background in leading the relationships with high profile brands.
With a P&L Responsibility for this multi-site operation and reporting to the COO the role for the successful candidate is to immerse themselves into the operation to gain real hands on and detailed knowledge of all of the operational leavers in this fast paced business.
The Operations Director will have full responsibility for the performance and management of the contact centre operations.
- To operationally lead the Contact Centre operations
- To be part of the senior executive board, providing strategic input to the professional management of the business realising the full potential of market opportunity
- Achieve key service delivery targets in quality, customer satisfaction and client KPI’s
- Support project and product development for the business as appropriate and required.
- Work with the Account Directorship team to ensure clients are engaged and to deliver against all contracts & SLA’s contained within the Contact Centre
- Responsibility for revenue, profit and quality of service targets agreed with the business
- Lead the Senior Management Team to agree continual improvements in delivery and also identify customer opportunities
- Have full responsibility for all people in operations within the sites
Experience you’ll need:
- Extensive experience as an Operations Director / Senior leader, with responsibility for managing a multi-site Contact Centre operation.
- BPO leadership background
- Experience of leading multiple sites
- A lengthy background in Contact Centre Outsourcing
- Demonstrable experience of developing strategy and business plans.
- Demonstrable experience of budget and profit & loss responsibility.
- Strong leadership skills are essential
This is a tremendous post for a passionate Operational professional to join in a period of rapid change and growth. express interest