Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Operations
About the Role
We have been approached to source an exceptional Contact Centre Customer Operations leader who has a demonstrable background in leading complex Customer operations preferably with a Business to Business slant.
The successful individual into this post will identify, prioritise and improve how our client delivers high levels of customer satisfaction and will be responsible for leadership of the customer support operation.
The role will be multi-faceted and will require management of sales support, customer services and complaints and will have responsibility to ensure SLA’s are maintained and customer experience enhanced in line with the company’s strategic plan.
Leading a team of Managers and their Leaders and frontline staff the successful individual will have a background in leading large complex Customer Service Contact Centre operations and will have the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing sales support procedures, processes and ensuring improvements in all areas to improve the customer experience
- Motivating the teams to go above and beyond to ensure clients are in receipt of the highest levels of service.
- Train, develop and inspire direct reports
- Ensuring high communication standards are met and processes adhered to by all team members
- Providing quality of service offering and delivery to clients, creating new processes to ensure quality is constantly delivered
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels and handling escalated negative feedback in a timely manner
- Reviewing means of communication and end to end customer experience, continuously seeking improvements
- Work in close collaboration with other internal teams to identify and prioritise customer satisfaction projects, in all parts of the business constantly engaging with all parts of the business to deliver the best for our customers
This is an exceptional post for an individual who thrives on the provision of exceptional customer service to their customers.