Please use the search to find another job.
Service Delivery Manager
About the Role
We are searching for a highly experienced, capable and credible Service Deliery Manager for a one of our rapidly expanding UK based Contact Centre outsourcing clients.
With a demonstrable background in leading and working with complex accounts the successful candidate into this post will certainly possess a background in Contact Centre Outsourcing or potentially Vendor Relationship Management.
This role is client visible and working with the Senior team the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of the account through service enhancements and successful day-to-day delivery.
- Project manage key accounts ensuring client requirements are fully understood and translated into measurable and effective briefs.
- Establish good working relationship with clients to ensure client satisfaction and to fully maximise the potential from the account, including quality of service and operational efficiency.
- To understand the key drivers of making a profit and use this information to drive behaviour and improvement planning.
- Assisting the Business Development team in the pitching and winning of new opportunities.
- Liaise closely with internal departments, to ensure that all client requirements are fully understood and met.
- Provide accurate and timely volume forecasts based on both client information and historic data, reviewing regularly with Operational Managers.
- To provide direction and measurable objectives to Operational staff to ensure best practise methodology.
Key Skills / Experience required:
- A proactive approach to account management, with excellent project management skills.
- Good people management skills and the ability to motivate others towards the achievement of communicated business and personal objectives.
- Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills is essential
- Well-organised, flexible and able to work under pressure
- A strong team player
This is a fantastic post for a budding, passionate and experienced Account Manager to join a business undergoing rapid and exciting change.