Complaints Administration Team Leader
About the Role
We are in the process of searching for an exceptional Administration Team Leader who has an exceptional background in leading a team fo people dedicated to dealing with complex administration and written complaints.
Leading a team of 7 individuals the successful person into this post will be passionate about delivering the right outcome for the business, client and customer and have the proven ability to inspire this in others.
Key experience required for this role is a background of leading a team of individuals and administration / written complaint experience.
With a background in leading a similar team the successful individual will have the following deliverables:
- Responsible for the delivery of Complaint Team SLAs, ensuring that all compliance, commercial and efficiency targets are met or exceeded.
- Identify team performance versus targets and conduct the required coaching; translating these into coaching and PDPs.
- Understand the compliance and conduct risk obligations of the 1st line team and actively coach the team to think commercially while ensuring the business respond correctly with the right outcomes for the customer.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the team to go over and above keep the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- Manage change positively and promote continuous improvement by recommending changes that will improve results whilst retaining employee commitment.
This is a tremendous post for an inspirational leader to join a rapidly growing,. Progressive organisation. express interest