Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Manager
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen due to growth in a very forward thinking dynamic business, they are looking for someone who has proven experience of managing a call centre in a customer service environment. The role requires someone who enjoys working in an ever changing environment and has the ability to work using their initiative with a proactive approach to driving and motivating a team to want to provide exceptional customer service.
- Lead, motivate, and develop the Team Leaders to drive their teams to reach the KPI’s for the call centre
- Conduct regular performance reviews and implement any training and coaching where required
- Always drive a passionate culture towards providing exceptional Customer Service
- Handle all escalated complaints in a timely and professional manner, alongside creating complaints learning with the Team Leaders focusing on a first time resolution approach
- Develop customer service procedures and customer journey for the business
- Manage all regulatory requirements for the business ensuring the customer service team are meeting the industry standards
- Represent the business at external meetings
- Manage all continuous improvement and change in the business and the impact on the Customer Service team
- Create and implement a sales through service culture to deliver increasing value to the customer
- Work with the Head of Customer Service to ensure the team are working efficiently and that the business is compliant to the industry regulations
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience on managing in a call centre environment for at least five years
- Experience of managing and developing staff
- Experience of managing complaints
- Able to work in a complex environment with conflicting demands
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment and handle shifting in priorities
- Positive and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- It would be advantageous to have experience of working in a regulated environment
- Passionate for driving a team to deliver exceptional customer service
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.