Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Assurance Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an exceptional Quality Assurance Manager for one of our large and rapidly growing clients.
With a demonstrable background in leading a team of QA professionals within a regulated background the successful individual will have the following experience:
- A demonstrable background in leading a Quality Assurance department within a Customer Contact Operation.
- A background working in data/analysis driven functions as well as Operations (e.g. Resource Planning or Compliance Monitoring)
- Analytical and Decision Making Skills - can produce compelling analysis and actions that will drive performance for the operation in a risk reward environment.
- Experience of identifying operational pinch points for the business and ability to recommend a course of action
- Ability to develop a robust QA framework and roll out across a multi-disciplined estate
- You will be a highly collaborative people person and will be used to working with varying internal teams and building relationships with external clients and partners
- Owning the QA relationship you will have a background of proactively ensuring alignment, and facilitates the dialogue and action planning to deliver improvements
- A demonstrable background in Contact Centre operations
This is a terrific role for an individual to join a progressive organisation who are growing a changing rapidly.