Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Resource Planning Analyst for a fast paced business based within Birmingham. This role is paying upto £25k per annum + Package.
Are you an experienced Analyst looking to join a highly regarded business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The ideal candidate will have a stong background within Resource Planning & Attention to detail is a must, as the information recorded will be used throughout the business for planning, recruiting and invoicing.
About the role:
- To process business requests for Contact Centre advisors ensuring we don’t exceed our allowance
- To authorise and approve overtime in accordance with Business Needs
- To log all absences for Contact Centre advisors
- To authorise and co-ordinate shift swaps for Contact Centre advisors
- To create and maintain the updating of Contact Centre advisor schedules
- To deal with ad-hoc requests for reports from Management
- Assist the Resource Planning Manager with forecasting and scheduling
- working directly with our clients planning team and using the clients dialler and intraday management systems as part of the forecasting, intraday performance management and locked hours process.
- Responsible for planning the most effective schedules for inbound customer service campaigns based on client forecasts and reporting on call handling capacity to the client on weekly basis, taking part in weekly meetings with the client to review
- Will be working alongside operational managers to schedule plan coaching and training time without impacting our ability to answer calls in a cost per call model.
- The successful candidate with provide intraday real time adherence support working alongside the operation to maximise performance during hotspots
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent PC skills, Dialler Software & System knowledge.
- Previous experience in a Resource planning/ Workforce planning role would be advantagous
- Excellent data manipulation skills using Excel and other IT packages (I.e. Illuminate).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
Please get in touch with Kelly Bristow 01905 330 783