Please use the search to find another job.
Business Insight Manager
About the Role
I am currently seeking an excellent Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager to join a fast growing business. This particular business is at the forefront of technology and digital optimisation and this role will truly allow you to drive strategy forward for the business through strong business analysis.
You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led project improvements.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will be managing a BI team and senior leadership team and will be responsible for evaluating BI & MI projects, mobilising and delivery of key workstreams to deliver the strategic goals.
You will also be securing the buy in of stakeholders across the business. Delivering new BI strategy and solutions by bringing together stakeholders across the business.
The role will be responsible for defining an insight led approach, setting direction and prioritisation ultimately across the continuous improvement agenda.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of driving transformational change – design documents, writing required specifications
- Experience in supporting development projects
- Expertise in reporting & analytics - building dashboards and translating data into commercial insights for senior management
- Extensive experience of predictive modelling
- Skills: PowerBI/ or Tableau
- Very strong SQL, Excel
- Project management – customer handling, communications & analytical
- Business analysis background
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders
- Have created innovative concepts and recommendations
- Strong production of analysis and interpreting the results.Collaborative and can able to influence to mobilise activity and ultimately deliver across the leadership population and functions
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
This role is truly unique to this business and will lead to a very strong career trajectory. It will ideally suit someone from a strong strategy or customer experience background.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794