Senior Analyst (Predictive Modelling)
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst for a busy, fast paced business based in Berkshire.
Are you an experienced Predictive Modelling Analyst looking to join a highly regarded, Growing business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
About the role:
• Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made - driving down to the reasons WHY?
• Ensuring competency of technical end users and playing a role in design of training ensuring capability is embedded within the business.
• delivering important predictive models, robust industrialised reporting, and key analytical insights.
• Experience in helping to cultivate and develop retail thought leadership and culture change
• Create management story reports in relation to key business areas
• Manage the team plans for business functions - support and encourage development of teams
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
• Gathering data for higher level root cause analysis for you to design and deliver presentations for senior management, showing service activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker - Experience of building predictive models, dashboards & translating data.
• Stakeholder management
• Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel/ SQL/ R OR Python
• Knowledge of digital and non-digital customer journey’s
• Knowledge of Machine Learning & Direct Mail
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Matt Affron 01905 330 794