Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Relations
About the Role
i am currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Customer Relations - (Complaints Resolution) for a highly regarded and market leading business based in Leeds. This role is paying between £50,000 - £60,000 + Bens + other fantastic benefits which will be discussed on application.
You will be tasked with leading and engaging up to 50FTE on a day to day basis as well as responsibility for the development and delivery of the high end customer stakeholder relationships. You will also line manage a department to ensure smooth control and the effective customer interactions (Webchat, Social Media and Messaging) from the businesses to the customers.
As the Head of Customer Relations a member of the senior leadership team you will also play a key role in the delivery of the businesses strategy.
• Lead the client engagement operations on a daily basis, owning, driving all aspects of the performance across team process including inputs and outputs, compliance and regulation plus other standards.
• Driving the Digital and Support strategic agenda
• Working in partnership with all cross functions and the Operational Excellence function
• Take ownership of complex customer queries operating and commercial issues.
• Develop and implement plans which will drive efficiency and effectiveness in the department
• To Lead and contribute to change management initiatives within the business which make improvements at both the strategic and tactical levels.
• Management of key relationships and liaison with key partners.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker - complaints resolution
• Proven experience managing business relationships (Contact Centre)
• Previous senior management experience
• A robust nature with the ability to react appropriately and effective to changing circumstances and demands.
• Experience of managing outsourcing services and suppliers
• Significant experience in complex complaints management
• Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794