Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working in a planning department in a call centre. The role be primarily responsible for the real time analysis, monitoring and reacting to the business requirements, alongside the real time there will be involvement in MI, scheduling and forecasting. The position requires experience of working on planning systems and advanced Excel skills
- Managing the real time aspect of the call centre, analysing, monitoring and reacting to the staffing levels
- Work with the Operational Management to deliver exceptional service through effective resource planning
- Responsible for the inbound contact volumes, AHT and other key metrics across channels comparing to the forecast, highlighting any deviations
- Produce regular performance reports relating to the activity, resource and forecasting
- Taking responsibility for the scheduling across the call centre ensuring service is not compromised
- Managing the real time and intraday seat capacity to ensure service levels are delivered ensuring call volumes are managed and opportunity is maximised.
- Work with the business and build strong relationships
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a planning department with particular knowledge of Real Time and MI
- The ability to manage situations and provide solutions to maintain service levels
- Excellent understanding of Resource Planning and scheduling in a call centre
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional organisational skills and a good ability to prioritise
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.