Senior Client Account Manager
About the Role
We are searching for a highly experienced, capable and credible Account Manager for a one of our rapidly expanding UK based Contact Centre outsourcing clients.
With a demonstrable background in leading complex accounts the successful candidate into this post will certainly possess a background in Contact Centre Outsourcing or potentially Vendor Relationship Management.
** Must have a background in Contact Centre operations **
This role is client visible and working with the Senior team the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the development of the account through service enhancements and successful day-to-day delivery.
- Project manage key accounts ensuring client requirements are fully understood and translated into measurable and effective briefs.
- Establish good working relationship with clients to ensure client satisfaction and to fully maximise the potential from the account, including quality of service and operational efficiency.
- To understand the key drivers of making a profit and use this information to drive behaviour and improvement planning.
- Liaise closely with internal departments, to ensure that all client requirements are fully understood and met.
- Provide accurate and timely volume forecasts based on both client information and historic data, reviewing regularly with Operational Managers.
- To provide direction and measurable objectives to Operational staff to ensure best practise methodology.
Key Skills / Experience required:
- A proactive approach to account management, with excellent project management skills.
- Good people management skills and the ability to motivate others towards the achievement of communicated business and personal objectives.
- Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills is essential
- Well-organised, flexible and able to work under pressure
- A strong team player
This is a fantastic post for a budding, passionate and experienced Account Manager to join a business undergoing rapid and exciting change. express interest