Account Director (Outsourcing/BPO)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an Account Director to join a well-renowned business within the outsourcing space. This role can be based out of several locations within the UK and home working is available.
The role of the Account Director is to build and develop effective business relationships with key clients and new business prospects, to achieve business objectives, and grow and develop the key accounts based upon pre determined targets as agreed.
Working strategically with key client contacts, the Account Director will be responsible for understanding objectives and getting ‘under the skin’ of the clients business so as to be able to pro-actively match future business needs.
▪ Responsible for meeting revenue, profit and growth targets as set by the Company Directors.
▪ Responsible for the generation of new business within their existing portfolio. Work to new business targets for existing clients and work pro-actively to achieve those.
▪ Responsible for generation of new business, through support in pre-arranged pitch meetings, proposal preparation and follow up to close.
▪ Responsible for minimising costs and account expenditure across the business
▪ Responsible for all elements of financial control including the ability to direct and manage client audits
Key Experience / Skills Required:
▪ A minimum of 5 years previous experience in managing outsourced campaigns
▪ Demonstrable client management ability at a senior level
▪ Previous experience in managing individuals or teams in Senior Account Management or similar management level roles
The role of the Account Director is key to the successful delivery of services and client satisfaction and is the first point of contact with clients. Owning not just the day-to-day execution of activities but the ongoing retention and development of the complex accounts.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.