Performance, Project and Operations Manager
About the Role
About the Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a good business acumen, who has ideally worked in an environment using project management skills and processes, having proven experience of utilising an ability to prioritise and organise tasks and a team. The role would suit someone who has excellent analytical skills possibly from a financial environment with advanced Excel skills alongside a passionate for developing people, who enjoys working with people to strive to meet goals and wants a successful career.
The role will be to shape and sustain a high performing team, knowledge of the Six Sigma process would be advantageous.
- Design a workflow and planning model to support the operational team, relating to the distribution capacity, workflow and capability work streams
- Manage a team, implementing performance metrics, methodologies and systems
- Drive improvement in people, building effective relationships to ensure the team are highly motivated and maintain the desire to perform to high standards
- Implement processes for talent and succession planning, cross training and a culture of communication to ensure the efficiency of the team
- Coordinate through effective planning, prioritisation and organisation the completion of work to meet strict deadlines
- Own and lead proposals to improve activity including alternative approaches, and process management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, with an ability to liaise throughout a business
- Exceptional analysis skills, with excellent attention to detail and an ability to identify any problems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in a financial environment would be advantageous
- Experience of working with workflow in the real time
- Proven team management and people development
- Ability to review and evaluate the effectiveness of plans and use initiative to improve a process
- Pro active approach to achieving success
- Excellent negotiation skills working with all aspects of the commercial business
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.