Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
About the Role:
This position would suit someone who has proven experience of managing contracts and relationship management in a busy commercial industry. The role requires someone who has experience and the ability to manage a number of stakeholders and deliver to KPI’s through process improvement and exert patience and resilience to ensure the highest performance in the role.
The ideal person would have the IACCM qualification or be willing to study towards this in the first year of employment.
- Accountable for ensuring all contractual services are received and delivered to the requirements of the business or customer
- Draft, design and define SLA’s alongside contributions to contract KPI renegotiations
- To identify and methodically implement process improvements
- Implement a strategic, commercially focused and service driven approach continually measuring and sharing financial improvements
- Regularly review SLA’s against performance identifying areas for improvement and work with the key stakeholders to deliver the agreed objectives
- Own the communication process and ensure timely, concise and effective communication with stakeholders
- Lead the negotiation, representation and resolution for contracts, SLA’s and change control procedure
- Fully manage the commercial and budgetary aspects of contracts
- Build relationships across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of account management
- Experience of managing contracts where the traditional contractual approaches may not work
- Experience of working with and managing the expectations of stakeholders
- Excellent analysis skills with the ability to interpret reports and present findings to the stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and highly resilient to professionally work in difficult situations
- Committed to personal career development
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work across the business and build relationships
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.