Collections Digital Strategy Manager
About the Role
Do you have experience in the Collections Industry?
Are you looking to progress your experience and learning with an 'Industry Market Leader', as it looks to invest and develop its digital operations strategies to maximize Self-Service business performance?
This is an extremely unique and dynamic opportunity as this hugely successful organisation looks to develop its 'Digital Strategy' across all its European enterprises.
There will be an opportunity to travel to European sites and support the entire organisation as they embark on this exciting period of development.
FAB benefits to include: £6.5K car allowance, 6% pension contribution, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection & 24 days holiday + BH's
You will be responsible for:
- Defining a standard Digital Operationalisation Strategy
- Steering the market implementation of the strategy, considering the local particularities (country, customers, assets classes…) and monitor the market digital strategy adherence
- Supervising the execution of the strategy as well as specific actions (ie: contact campaigns) to maximise performance
- Building the Digital Collection KPI framework together with the Digital Product Owner to monitor the Self-Service performance at company and market levels
- Setting company objectives and monitor digital collection performance and results
- Building and managing a team of market digital experts (3 persons) in their role to implement and execute the strategy in all markets, coordinating with the local Strategy Managers
- Experience in debt collection strategies
- Experience in digital strategies
- Experience in management