Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Insight Manager
About the Role
I am currently seeking an excellent Customer Insight Manager to join a large well known brand in this NEW stand alone role.
You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable customer led project improvements.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will be managing a Customer engagment and speaking to the customers to fully understand the issues they are facing, you will then report your findings to the senior leadership team and will be responsible for evaluating MI for all the customer related projects, mobilising and delivery of key workstreams to deliver the strategic goals.
You will be responsible to leading focus groups to get the required data from the customers
The role will be responsible for bringing the customer quries to life, telling the stories to the senior business and assiting with the customer journey strategy.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of driving transformational change within the customer journey.
- Experience in supporting development customer related projects
- Expertise in reporting customer focus groups findings (MI related data)
- Extensive experience of liasing with the exec/ board of directors
- Project management – customer handling, communications & analytical
- Customer insight background
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders & customers
- Have created innovative concepts and recommendations
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
This role is truly unique to this business and will lead to a very strong career trajectory. It will ideally suit someone from a strong Insight or customer engagment background.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794