Continuous Improvement Manager
About the Role
I am currently seeking an excellent Operational Continuous Improvment Manager to join a large well known brand.
You will have to demonstrate your drive, tenacity and a proven track record of delivering sustainable continuous Improment change management projects.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will be managing a variety of Continuous improvment customer service projects and working with the team on all CI deliverables, you will then manage the reports your findings to the senior leadership team and will be responsible for evaluating MI for all the customer related projects.
The role will be responsible for planning the resource, cost, issues, risk and dependancies to assess potential risk and benefits.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience of driving transformational CI change within the customer journey.
- Experience in supporting development customer related projects
- Expertise in reporting customer focus groups findings (MI related data)
- Extensive experience of liasing with all areas of the business working to drive change and improvment
- Project management – customer handling, communications & analytical
- Agile experience - Six Sigma/ Prince2
- Have built and maintained relationships with key stakeholders & customers
- Have created innovative concepts and recommendations
- Strategically focussed think and able make sound commercial decisions and pragmatic in order to make impact from day one
This role is truly unique to this business and will lead to a very strong career trajectory. It will ideally suit someone from a strong Insight or customer engagment background.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794