Please use the search to find another job.
Data Entry - Home Working
About the Role
About the Role:
This position will be researching in to data and requires excellent attention detail, the role will be to critically evaluate information to identify any potential errors and maintain accuracy ensuring the information is complete. The role requires someone who is highly self-motivated and proactive in always looking to work harder and faster maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accountable for extensive research to enable matching, updating and the creation of works
- Take ownership for researching into items and follow best practice at all times
- Work to tight deadlines for the productivity and quality
- Having a proactive approach always look for and recommend changes to procedures to improve efficiency
- Analyse and interpret data to report on inconsistencies or errors and take responsibility and act upon findings
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident using Microsoft packages
- Highly self motivated
- Experience of researching in extensive data
- Proven experience of researching into data
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.