Please use the search to find another job.
Business Analyst (Customer
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a busy, fast paced business based in Walsall. This role is paying up to £28k per annum + excellent benefits. The team is lively, dynamic and results focused.
Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking to join a highly regarded, leading UK business that will provide exceptional career prospects?
The ideal candidate will have experience in projects and subject matter expertise. You will support the Programme Manager and wider project team. You will play a key role in the design of processes and training to embed change within the customer service function. You will take part in Project and Change management functions.
About the role:
- Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made - driving down to the reasons WHY?
- Ensuring competency of technical end users and playing a role in design of training ensuring capability is embedded within the business.
- Act as an authority in particular area
- Experience in helping to cultivate and develop retail thought leadership and culture change
- Create management story reports in relation to key business areas
- Manage the team plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering data for higher level root cause analysis for you to design and deliver presentations for senior management, showing service activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker
- Process mapping
- Knowledge of change techniques
- People Person
- Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel/ SQL
- Knowledge of digital and non-digital customer journey’s
- Knowledge of change techniques and tools e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Agile
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.