Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
Leading a team of Forecasting and Scheduling analysts the successful candidate will be well versed in leading planning teams whose responsibility it is to plan for large and complex Field based operations.
A background in Contact Centre OR Field Planning experience is crucial to this role.
The role purpose is to drive field forecasting excellence across strategic, tactical and real time timeframes enabling the business to deliver a reliable service for it’s geographically diverse UK customers.
- Leading, motivating and developing a large team of Analysts to deliver accurate monthly, weekly and daily plans maintaining a rolling 12 week operational forecast.
- Working with the operational leads to develop models which optimise the deployment of resource ensuring the right resource with the right skills are deployed in a timely manner.
- Build realistic demand scenarios and match talent and resources effectively.
- Assist Field Operational leads in change projects which effect resources
- Monitor variance against planning assumptions and quarterly targets; provide insight to root cause and recommend risk mitigation plans in order to deliver within budget
- Pro-actively highlight failures, plan and implement improvement plans
- Identify opportunities to better utilise planning systems, processes and MI to deliver and exceed SLA’s developing efficiency gains
Key experience required:
- Strong track record in leading and developing high performing teams
- A background in Field Resource Planning Management
- Evidenced modelling and forecasting experience in service organisations
- Significant experience in contact centre or field operations forecasting and resource management
- Demonstrable experience in analytical problem solving, data trend analysis, data sourcing and data translation
This is an exceptional role for a highly regarded individual who possess a background in leading high performing teams within a complex operation.