Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience of managing a team call centre environment. The role will suit someone who is passionate about customer service and enjoys working through periods of change to enhance the customer experience. Managing through Team Leaders the role will lead, motivate and inspire a team to reach and exceed targets providing memorable customer service. The role will be working in a mixed sales and service environment
About the Role:
- Inspire, motivate and lead a team to reach all KPI’s, developing and coaching individuals to reach their potential
- Lead a team of advisors through Team Leaders
- Continually improve the customer experience through quality monitoring and implementing new processes and procedures where required
- Oversee the accurate forecasting and planning of the customer contact, utilising reports to enhance the customer experience
- Work with internal and external teams developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working with digital platforms as a form of correspondence with customers
- Working in sales and service environment
- Full operational budget control
- Always lead by example demonstrating exceptional service levels
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing at least 40 FTE in a customer contact centre
- Proven experience of CRM systems, including the functional planning and forecasting tools
- Experience of working with a digital platform
- Self-motivated and well organised person with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.