Please use the search to find another job.
Implementation Project Manager
North West England
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience of managing projects in large ever-changing multi-site Contact Centres. The role is an Implementation Project Manager will suit someone who is passionate about Change and implementation and enjoys working through periods of change to enhance the customer experience/ customer journey.
- Inspire, motivate and lead a team to reach all KPI’s, developing and coaching individuals to reach their potential
- Minimise impact on Customers and Colleagues
- Communicate and gain agreement to the deployment approach
- Aid planning and resourcing of deployment phase
- Provide a means of recording and managing deployment dependencies
- Outline all key implementation activities and delivery dates
- Lead a growing team of PMO, Business Analyst, junior PM’s.
- Continually improve the customer experience/ journey through quality monitoring and implementing new processes and procedures where required
- Oversee the accurate forecasting and planning of the Project keeping senior management informed with a weekly update.
- Work with internal and external teams developing effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working with digital platforms
- Full operational budget control
- Always lead by example demonstrating exceptional service levels
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading complex Contact Centre projects from design to completion
- Proven experience of working in an Agile capacity
- Experience of working with a digital platform
- Self-motivated and well organised person with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong people & stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
This is an exceptional role within a dynamic organisation who needs a switched-on individual with the ability to manage multiple projects.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form. Alternatively contact Matt Affron on 01905 330 794
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.