Resource Planning Manager
North West England
About the Role
We have been approached to source an exceptional Resource Planning Manager for a large organisation who are undergoing extensive change and development.
We are seeking a highly experienced Contact Centre Resource Planning Manager to lead a growing team of Schedulers and Analysts. Reporting into the Head of Contact Centre Operations the key purpose of this post will be to lead the set up and ongoing delivery of workforce planning and scheduling processes playing a critical role in calculating staffing needs to meet agreed service levels across multiple channels and identify the impact of efficiencies and the cost benefits of future consolidation of contact centre services.
- To develop, implement, manage and continually adapt workforce planning and resourcing models in line with industry trends, business changes, product/service changes and new business requirements to match business needs and improve accuracy and operational efficiency
- To own and accurately deliver the short and long term forecasting and resource scheduling models across all channels including voice, email and admin
- To proactively provide insight and findings from planning and scheduling processes to enable business improvement opportunities.
- To work with Operational leaders to provide a robust real time management service to optimise staff deployment and ensure service level achievement across all channels and work types
- To provide subject matter expertise around IVR, queue messaging, call routing and workflow design to optimise efficiency, cost effectiveness and skills based routing
- To work with Operational leaders to optimise adherence to staff schedules and rosters
Key experience required:
- Extensive experience of Resource / Workforce planning within the Contact Centre industry
- Experience of delivering workforce planning, scheduling and reporting services during periods of significant change including digitisation of service and implementation of new systems
- Advanced knowledge and experience of using MS Excel for resource modelling, scenario planning and reporting
- Knowledge of the trends and evolution of workforce planning and scheduling practices in the contact centre industry
- Experience of reporting from multiple systems in a customer service environment in order to obtain workforce planning inputs
- Experience of implementing and using a contact centre industry-standard Workforce Planning tool
This is a terrific post for a highly experienced Planning individual.