Please use the search to find another job.
Fluent Italian Contact Centre Advisor
About the Role
If you love customer service (Fluent Italian Contact Centre Advisor) and are motivated by providing solutions to customers, you'll enjoy working at our client's awesome, fun & professional contact centre based in Central London where helping people is always the number one priority.
Company operates: 0600 – 2200 Mon – Fri
0700 – 1900 Sat
0700 – 1800 Sun
It’s a 40 hour week on shift rotation.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career working within a supportive, exciting environment! Working for a forward thinking, innovative and exciting organisation who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do.
Your role will be to take inbound calls with customers, understand their query and find the best solution for them. The focus will be on having quality conversations with callers and giving them the best possible experience.
• Ensure that the customer is always put first, aiming to get it right first time, every time
• Emphasising with customers and building rapport over the phone
• Work closely within your team supporting and helping colleagues to achieve their best
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Customer Service experience with a customer focused attitude
• Excellent communication skills (Fluent Italian) and strong listening skills
• Ability to build rapport with customers
Please get in contact with Matt Affron 01905 330 794