Please use the search to find another job.
Bill Validation Team Leader
About the Role
An Exciting oppourtuity has arisen for a Bill Validation Team Leader based in Milton Keynes paying upto 32k + Excellent Benifits.
The Bill Validation Team Leader will be leading a team of Bill Analyst's which supports all areas of the business with cost and consumption reporting, data collection, alongside identification of efficiency opportunities. You'll be ensuring that all Bill Analyst's are collecting the customer’s consumption and invoice data, validating the invoices to provide customers with assurance that their invoices are correct and to seek appropriate reimbursements for over payments. In addition the role requires analysing customer data, producing reports to identify opportunities for customers to reduce their consumption and costs.
Working with in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, your primary responsibility will be to make sure that the Bill Analyst team deliver analysis in a timely manner to all Customers. This will include, delivery of validation services, ensuring retrospective checks are carried out, consumption data analysis is completed and adhering to objectives and allowing the team to communicate any issues.
- Collection of consumption and invoice information
- Responsibility for the preparation, interpretation and timely delivery of customer validation and M&T reports.
- To regularly liaise with the Business Analysts to ensure a clear understanding of progress on each allocated customers service.
- To ensure all customer's are informed at all times on the progress of their service.
- Ensure all customer and supplier queries are dealt with in a timely manner and via the in-house system
- Insure analysis of energy consumption and costs is completed for customers.
- To regularly liaise with colleagues in other teams to highlight consumption and cost reduction opportunities for customers.
- Develop a strong working relation with designated suppliers & Key stake holders
- Achievement of objectives
- To record detailed and up-to-date notes in the relevant system(s)
- To support with the development and improvement of systems.
- Sign off & sending of all payment details
- To make sure all Quality HHD & Key account EDI Files are loaded corrently
- An eye for detail and a desire to achieve high standards of work
- Thrives on working as part of a team
- Excellent support for customer service objectives
- Enthusiastic and well driven, able to achieve deadlines
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Organisational skills in order to effectively prioritise own work
- Staff mentoring & coaching
- Minimum A level or equivalent in Maths or Science
- Leading a Team
- Understanding the Energy sector
- Detailed knowledge of energy invoices and non-commodity charges
- Understanding of how and where energy use can be reduced
- Experience in data analysis
PERSONAL QUALITIES & SKILLS
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Can take responsibility and ownership of work, producing work with minimal errors
- Self-starter who is able to run with projects with minimal management
- To be proactive in achieving objectives and meeting deadlines
- Has good problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Takes pride in delivering quality work
- Be able to follow processes to ensure that the team and the company remains complaint to customer agreements
- Dynamic and adaptable and able to respond quickly and efficiently
Please contact Kelly Bristow Tel. 01905 330 783