Client Account Manager (NO SALES)
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Client Account Manager based in Milton Keynes who will develop, manage and lead the growth of decommissioning and industrial services across the UK. Basic salary paying upto £38k + Excellent Benifits
The Client Account Manager will be responsible for developing robust business relationships at a senior level with major industrial and commercial energy users across a variety of sectors whist working closley with the Business Analyst Team. The postholder will engage in a consultative and technical sales process that will require an intimate understanding of the energy markets and smart building technology, in order to create strategic energy solutions that meet our clients customer requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Analyst Team
- Monitor and report on all activities within the company CRM system
- Attend site visits to engage clients in technical discussions around our Intelligent Buildings Service & offering.
- Prepare thoroughly for all Business meetings by reading notes from the CRM, researching the prospective company and preparing a meeting planner.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the most recent market movements, risk management strategies, and building energy management solutions, to provide high-quality information and advice to all Clients.
- Present to all Clients utilising the sales tools provided by Marketing, using cost-benefit analysis documents/corporate brochures/case studies/testimonials, where appropriate.
- Contact & meet with prospective clients on a regular basis to provide additional information and advice, to negotiate terms of the agreement and to conclude all relevant.
- Managing customer SLA's
- B2B sales experience in the industrial and commercial energy market, whether consultancy or supplier side.
- Understanding of energy solutions, IoT and BMS.
- Ability to present at board level
- Analytical skills to interpret Data
- Sales experience with businesses spending in excess of £1M on energy.
- Good knowledge of open protocol networks
- Experience of using Energy Management systems
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
- Enjoys working to and achieving business targets.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail with a passion for delivering an exceptional level of service.
- Ability to quickly understand process and communicate new concepts and services effectively.
- Commercially minded with the ability to focus on high quality and business profit.
- Outgoing and self-driven with a positive outlook.
- A forward planner, able to critically assess own performance.
- Mature outlook, credible and comfortable dealing with contacts at all levels including senior management.
- An effective communicator with the ability to empathise with other people.
- A team player, able to get on with others, providing guidance and support.
- Keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability.
Please contact Kelly Bristow 01905 330 783 express interest